Bonas MacFarlane Middle East (BMME) requires a Head of Studies
Bonas MacFarlane Middle East (BMME) requires a Head of Studies in Dubai starting in September 2017 to lead and manage the service delivery of our tutoring and educational consulting business. Reporting to the Managing Director of BMME, the Head of Studies will play a critical role for the business to deliver its ambitious growth strategy. The Head of Studies will be responsible for executing the highest quality delivery of tuition services while leading a tutor team to accomplish and achieve exceptional results.
Duties will include the following
- Managing a team of up to 12 tutors to ensure that their tutorials are efficiently scheduled, prepared and monitored.
- Conducting assessments.
- Liaising with parents to ensure client expectations are in line with assessment reports and to ensure their engagement with a proposed programme of study.
- Liaising with our online, school and university advisors in London as directed by the BMME Managing Director in order to provide and manage these services for our pupils in Dubai where appropriate.
- Participating in marketing initiatives and information sessions including contributing to a monthly/quarterly newsletter to parents; media appearances, panel discussions and interviews; parent forum events and presentations to target schools as directed by the BMME Managing Director.
- Carrying out a part-time schedule of tutoring, inclusive of the hiring package.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced tutor or a trained teacher with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills. The successful candidate should have demonstrable success in teaching the British curriculum, at the primary and/or secondary level. International Baccalaureate experience is a plus. A 2:1 or above degree from a Russell Group University is required, with a preference for Oxbridge.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an educationalist to work successfully in a team environment, grow a business and take personal responsibility for all aspects of tuition service delivery. Ideally, we are looking for a two to three-year commitment.
Accommodation, flights, visa and medical insurance are provided. Salary is tax free for U.K. citizens and is commensurate with experience.