EFL Tutor to work and live in Almaty, Kazakhstan
A high profile client, on the board of a large commercial bank, is looking for an English Tutor to help develop his English language skills. A background in finance would be a bonus but not a requirement. The tutor would need to be flexible and working around the client working schedule. You will be given your own apartment in the city. This is an excellent opportunity for a tutor with a CELTA/ TEFL qualification. A six month contract.
Must have a strong academic record.
The tutor must be able to act on his or her own initiative, be out-going and motivated
Accommodation: The tutor would be provided separate accommodation
Flights, insurance and visas will be covered by the client
Salary - based on experience
Start Date - ASAP
In order to approve an application we will need:
- Tailored CV
- Covering Letter
Pending the success of the interview we will require
- Two written references
- DBS check
- How many hours of tuition (roughly per day)? - 2 groups 3 times a week for 1 hour in the Foundation and if necessary around 3-6 hours per week. Total lessons 12 hours per week + check/proof reading of texts, letters etc.
- What day off would they like the tutor to have off? Saturday and Sunday + public holidays
- Is it just for business English? Or do they need knowledge of MBA material/ finance understanding? Knowledge of MBA materials / finance understanding are welcomed
- Where will the tutor live? We will consider options of rented flat in Almaty
- Will the tutor travel with the client on business trips? If so, how many trips does he take per month? Not more than 1 trip in a month
- How long will the contract last? We are searching on constant basis. Depending on progress and results of learner
- Ideal personality of the tutor? Patient, accurate, energetic, active, sociable