An exciting tutoring opportunity to work in Dubai for Bonas MacFarlane Middle East.
Bonas MacFarlane Middle East is one of Dubai's most respected providers of private tuition and education consultancy. We have been in business since 2011, are based in Dubai’s Knowledge Park and fully licensed by the Knowledge and HumanDevelopment Authority (KHDA). We are a joint venture of London-based Bonas MacFarlane Education, which since 1992 has been one of the United Kingdom’s most established providers of private tuition and educational advice.
Bonas MacFarlane's aim is to enable young people to succeed in academia by delivering high-quality tutoring within an effective learning environment. Every year our team of tutors and consultants help hundreds of students of all ages and ability to reach their goals through tuition that is tailored to each child. Our approach to learning is broad-ranging, highly individualised and discreet. Our priority is to instil in children the confidence to become independent learners. As a result, our students have excelled at schools in the UAE and abroad, including top boarding schools and universities in the United Kingdom and the United States
- We are looking for experienced, engaging and motivated subject specialist tutors to live and work in Dubai for the academic years 2018 – 2020.
- The successful candidate will be a highly experienced tutor or trained teacher with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
- The successful candidate should have demonstrable success in teaching the British curriculum, at the primary and/or secondary level. International Baccalaureate experience is a plus.
- A 2:1 or above degree from a Russell Group University is required, with a preference for Oxbridge.
- Applicants will be required to tutor one-to-one and small groups of students in at least three of the following subjects up to A Level standard
Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Economics, History, Geography
- We require some of our team to be fluent in French or German; other language proficiencies will also be considered.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
The start date is rolling, beginning 26th August through 1 st October 2018.
Round one in the process would be your submission of a short video (no more than 2 minutes) introducing yourself and providing three reasons why you are the educationalist we are seeking.
Round two for the selected candidates will be an interview with our London based Director of Tuition either online via Skype or a face to face interview where appropriate. Final interviews will be conducted with the Managing Director of Bonas MacFarlane Middle East either online or in person.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an educationalist to work successfully in a high paced team environment, grow with a business and take personal responsibility for all aspects of tuition service delivery.
Ideally, we are looking for a two to three-year commitment.
An accommodation allowance, flights, visa and medical insurance are provided, as are paid holidays. Salary is tax-free for U.K. citizens and is commensurate with experience.
- A covering letter
- Your short video of introduction
- Your tailored CV
Pending the success of the interview, we will require
- Two written references
- An attested Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) background check
- Your attested degree(s) and certification