A family based in Bodrum, Turkey, are looking for a tutor to work with their 11-year-old son during July and August
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting pupils through the KS2 curriculum and teaching English as a foreign language.
If the candidate has SEN experience this would be advantageous. The pupil struggles with focusing. This will suit a creative tutor who enjoys implementing new strategies to help improve concentration.
The family have a team of staff to help throughout the day but are strictly looking for an engaging and upbeat tutor. Someone who can act as a positive role model, structuring the day with formal lessons in the morning and developing language through activity led games.
• Position length: 2nd July to 26th August
• Days: Six days on per week, one day off
• Hours: Up to five hours per day.
• Accommodation: Separate
• Travel: Return flights included
• Salary: Starting from £800 per week, based on experience