A 16-year-old boy with SEN is looking for a mentor to support him through the 2018/19 academic year.
The family would like a tutor to act as a positive role model to help boost confidence and organisational skills. The tutor would be required to improve his English language skills helping him transfer to from the US system to the UK curriculum.
The pupil lives in the centre of the city with his Grandmother who from time-to-time would also like to take up English lessons
• Position length: October until June/ July
• Days: Six days on per week, one day off
• Hours: Up to five hours per day.
• Accommodation: Separate Apartment
• Travel and Visa: To be expensed
• Salary: based on experience