We are looking for an inspiring and engaging candidate with a strong interest in education.
Bonas MacFarlane has been at the forefront of the educational sector for over 25 years, providing educational advice, consultancy and tuition to a wide network of clients. Our young and vibrant team work closely with one another to focus on their clients’ needs, ensuring that the best fit for the student is at the heart of their work.
You will be joining a young dynamic team, liaising with parents and tutors, following up on their feedback and organising tuition placements, both domestic and residential. We manage over 600 tutors so it is important that the right candidate is methodical in their approach and has the ability to multi-task.
Key responsibilities will include:
Within the training process, we would expect
- Building client relationships and up-selling our tuition services.
- Managing tutors and clients.
- Writing a weekly report and analysing monthly data to report on
- Managing tuition programmes.
- Recruiting and interviewing tutors
- Liaising with your manager in order to provide a swift and comprehensive service.
- Software and administrative management. Ensuring client details are up to date.
Within a year we would expect candidates to:
- Have a strong understanding of the UK independent sector
- Be confident to meet and advise families
- Interpret Educational Psychologist reports
- Manage events and take responsibility for your portfolio of clients
- Work independently
- Create and implement new services
- Have an interest in education.
- Ambition and drive to succeed, we are looking build a career for you.
- Creative and outgoing
- A willingness to work out of hours and remotely to meet deadlines
- Very organised with strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of the UK public school system would be a huge benefit.
- To rise to a managerial operational position
- To have a good level of remuneration and benefits
- To manage at least one division of the company
- To implement more effective operational systems
- Join our summer camp in July
- Travel - managing or establishing overseas offices
- Salary based on experienced
- Start date; ASAP
- Typical working hours - 9 am to 6 pm.
- Interview dates between 27th January and 7th February